Ethics First ... but includes diversity
HAVE YOU EVER …?
Directions: Read each question. And answer honestly to yourself.
1. Knowingly misrepresented a product, service, or financial report?
2. Exaggerated the advantages of a plan in order to receive approval?
3. Failed to cooperate with other areas of your company?
4. Failed to speak up when you felt questionable or unethical practices
5. Failed to address probable cases of discrimination?
6. Been asked to do anything that you believe was unethical or illegal?
a. Did you do it?
b. Did you tell anyone?
7. Asked anyone else to do something unethical or illegal?
8. Been disloyal to your associates?
9. Been disloyal to your company?
10. “Stepped on” another person to get ahead?
11. Been lied to in business?
12. Knowingly lied to your people, your peers, or senior leadership?
13. Cheated at golf?
NOW RATE YOURSELF AS AN ETHICAL LEADER ....